If hearing those infamous three little words (you know...scope, time and budget) lights you up, well, we hope our full time, fully remote, Digital Project Manager role sparks your interest! Our DPM role doesn't reinvent the wheel - you can expect to lead cross functional teams of people (developers, designers, strategists) to successfully deliver projects on time, on budget, and with a high level of client satisfaction. Our clients range in size and industry, with an average project length of 6-8 months. Please snoop on our site for examples of our work.
We aim to be mindful of your time throughout our hiring process, so let's make the bullets brief!
Reasons to join our team:
- A supportive team culture to bring your whole self
- Flexibility to adapt your schedule and control your own time for healthier work/life
- Clarity around compensation and advancement
- 20 days of paid time off per year, plus 8 paid holidays, and your birthday
- Company laptop, WFH set up allowance, and a $2k annual WFH stipend
- Paid parental leave, paid sabbatical and paid time for professional development
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan with 4% company match
- Zero commute - flexibility to work from where you are within the US
- Proud member of 1% for the Planet
What gives you an edge if applying:
- 3+ years managing digital web development projects, preferably in an agency setting and with a successful enterprise-level project (budgets of $250k+) under your belt
- Knowledge, skills and abilities in leading all phases of a web project (discovery, UX, design, development, QA, UAT, launch)
- You're comfortable working in a CMS (i.e. Drupal and WordPress)
- Proactive project problem solving - you know what's happening now, what to expect next, and what to do about it
- Clear, effective and adaptive communication skills - out loud and in writing
- Confidence navigating ambiguous SOWs through insightful questions
- You know JIRA, have worked on Drupal projects, and can apply various PM methodologies
A Bit More About Us:
Oomph is an award-winning digital services firm. Through the creation, implementation, and operation of highly strategic digital platforms, we help companies and brands strengthen their connections to customers, partners, and employees. For 15 years, our team of strategists, creatives, and technologists has been navigating the ever-changing digital landscape to provide innovative solutions that drive business outcomes.
We are driven. We are smart. We are personal.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
US work authorization required. Oomph, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information, please review the E-Verify Employee Rights and Responsibilities here:
Please note that a successful candidate will also be subject to a background check, based on requirements of the position.