Wondering whats within Danaher? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see Danahers scale. Our 80,000 associates work across the globe at more than 20 unique operating companies within four platformslife sciences, diagnostics, water quality, and product identification. Look again and youll see the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and take risks with the support you need to be successful. Youll find associates who are as certain about their impact as they are about where theyre headed next. Youll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. Youll also see a company that investors trustour culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years.
And no matter where you look at Danaher, at the heart of what we do, youll witness our shared purposehelping realize lifes potentialin action. Whether were enabling our customers to provide clean water, supporting a life-saving vaccine development, advancing a new instrument for cancer diagnosis, or ensuring product safety, our work helps improve millions of lives.
We hope youll see yourself here, too. What you find at Danaherand within yourself might just change the world.
Danahers Director Brand Strategy will work to ensure Danahers stakeholders are aware of Danahers brand promise and will build all aspects of Danahers new global brand program.
Working with agency partners and internal stakeholders, the Director Brand Strategy will conduct surveys and research to track brand perception/awareness and to monitor brand performanceand will diagnose and close gaps in stakeholders perceptions of Danahers brand through external campaigns that promote the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as Danahers lead brand strategist. Monitors brand trends, customer insights and competitors activities; drives excellence brand approach
- Champions, educates, and builds global awareness of brand strategy across the organization.
- Contributes brand insights and directs creative concepts across external communications campaigns.
- Facilitates internal understanding and alignment to the brand; trains design/agency teams, cultivates and leads programs to champion the brand and ensure compliance and consistency.
- Leads initiatives to sustain and uphold brand voice and visual expression
- Conducts annual brand studies and surveys; devises tactics to address deficiencies; initiates and oversees periodic brand refresh projects
- Provides brand guidance /strategic direction for acquisitions/portfolio changes.
- Manages brand budget/spend; establishes and tracks brand metrics/KPIs
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant brand management experience working in a global Corporate or agency environment.
- Bachelors degree required with focus in graphic design, English, marketing, or communications desirable
- Proven experience building, launching and sustaining brand strategy; Corporate brand management required; house of brands experience a plus.
- Experience leading creative agency vendors/partners or teams.
- Strong analytics capabilities; skilled in measuring/tracking brand and campaign performance.
- Brand architecture expertise; skilled in navigating brand decisions as they relate to M&A.
- Strong interpersonal, consultation skills; process and results orientated.
- Global perspective and experience working with global teams.
- Maintains a creative perspective; stays current with trends/new ideas; practical knowledge of design programs.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Danaher Corporation can provide
LI-Remote When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System () tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here () .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request accommodation. If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.