Provide leadership, direction, support, and mentoring that positively impacts the soy meal merchandising, energy merchandising and merchandising margins outcomes. Responsible for designing and implementing streamlined services, with a focus on systems, software, and tools that will allow Mountaire to be a leader in merchandising and margins management. Support a remarkable culture that emphasizes an outward mindset, teamwork, customer service, and the professional growth of every individual. Support the team in ensuring that safety, environmental, and quality standards are met or exceeded. Assist the team in operating within budgets. Lead department to achieve goals and growth in a way that aligns with overall company strategy. Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide planning and support to the soy meal and energy merchandising and margins management department. Improve process and tighten controls implementing systems for desired outcomes. Plan, research, design, and implement the best methods for goal achievement.
- Guide the soy meal, energy and margins division to develop, implement, and measure the effectiveness of these functions across the organization. Manage merchandising and margins lifecycle and create effective, scalable, and measurable strategies.
- Review all business processes to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with internal policies and external regulations where applicable.
- Reporting - Reviewing/Analyzing reports for performance trends relative to both internal and external customers, budgets, project updates as well as overall industry performance.
- Provides overall direction and support to achieve operational and safety goals. Guides training & development activities related to areas of responsibility to develop competence and commitment and operational excellence.
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent related experience.
- 10-15 years' relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of energy markets and futures markets.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong communication skills - oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Complete understanding of Operational Excellence business model.
- Evidence of success leading a related enterprise.
- Knowledge of BMP's relative to grain handling and storage.
- Ability to build a remarkable culture.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and executive presence.
Are you looking for more than just a job? The culture at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work environment that weve operated with since day one. You will find that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely committed to, not only your success, but also working together to provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational excellence and outstanding performance. ABOUT THE TEAM Mountaire Overview
Mountaire Corporation and its two operating affiliates, Mountaire Farms Inc. and Mountaire Farms of Delaware, Inc. (collectively, Mountaire Farms or Mountaire), are agricultural food production and processing companies providing competitive jobs to almost 10,000 dedicated employees at facilities in Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Now the fourth largest chicken company in the United States, we are still family owned and fully committed to giving back to the communities where we do business. At Mountaire Farms, our culture is what defines us. It sets us apart from our competition and reinforces what we stand for. Supporting each other, uplifting each other, and helping each other succeed -- thats the Mountaire way! Our vision is to provide growth, stability, and opportunities for our people, our customers, and our communities by profitably delivering wholesome quality chicken. Total Compensation
Mountaire also offers an amazing total compensation package! A few examples of our benefits that may be offered to you are: eight paid holidays, Medical Plans with free onsite Health and Wellness Centers, Dental and Vision Programs, Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, Retirement Planning with 401(k), Profit Sharing, Employee Discounted Chicken Sales, Employee Discounts with partners (Car Purchase, Phone Plans, & Shopping), Tuition Reimbursement at up to $6,000 annually, and many exciting career development programs!