At Centris Federal Credit Union, our Vision is to be the place where everyone in our communities wants to work and to belong. Simply said, our employees are our most valuable asset! We strive to motivate and develop our employees to reach their full potential and to achieve their career goals.
When you become an employee of Centris, you join a team that is dedicated to serving our members and community because we believe in the difference credit unions make to the community in which we live.
We are currently seeking a professional to become an essential part of our Records team.Career Opportunity: Document Processing Representative
The primary purpose of this position is to assist Centris Federal Credit Union in our mission to be a trusted life-long financial partner. Index credit union documents for safe and accurate record retention.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Records department to serve members and ensure continuing departmental operations.
- Provide functional expertise to the organization to ensure well informed decisions, efficient work flow and effective transaction completion.
- Index/Scan documents.
- Format, print and review weekly paid loan report and coordinate paid loan process.
- Promote and model the Centris Vision, Mission, Values and Team Principles.
- Provide unparalleled service to both internal and external members in accordance with the Centris Service Promises
- High School degree or equivalent.
- One year administrative experience preferred.
The hours for this position will be Monday through Friday 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, and as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)