As a Driver Class B you will operate heavy equipment either at a Clean Harbors facility or at a customer location. Assures unit has daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues with the unit immediately upon discovery.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Assures unit is never operated in an unsafe manner or in a manner which is inconsistent with Standard Operating Procedures;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork as required for waste tracking movements;
- Assures that all containers are properly secured, i.e. chock blocks, jack stands;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class B CDL required;
- One year previous Vacuum Truck experience required;
- Previous experience in a labor based position preferred;
- Ability to obtain Tanker & Hazmat endorsement upon hire.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.