Electrical Engineer AND Stock Options
Product Development Team - Denver, CO
Salary Range: $110K - $130K/year
Position: Hybrid / Remote
Requirement: Authorized to work in the U.S - No Sponsorship Available.
About Iontra LLC (also referred to as Iontra or the Company )
Iontra's breakthrough battery charging solution is born from years of combined experience working with demanding energy storage applications, from the technical and commercial challenges of leading heavy-duty electric vehicle manufacturing to the complexity and extreme demands of space going and planetary exploration vehicles. Together our team has innovated to answer the cry of dozens of customers for a plug and play solution that improves the performance of today's lithium batteries. Iontra's solution can be implemented quickly and inexpensively to improve customer experiences with any existing Lithium-ion battery-powered products.
You will love this job if you . . .
- Are driven to be part of a team doing big things to help our planet
- Aspire to work with a successful veteran startup management team
- Are a self-starter and always find ways to get your work done and help team members too
- Are an organized, detail-oriented person are very good at time management
- Are determined and resilient to keep things moving forward at a startup pace
- Are assertive and able to influence and partner with the team to get things done
- Enjoy new challenges and change
An Electrical Engineer contributes to the research, design, development, and testing of electrical circuits and products. They collaborate directly with other team members to develop new designs and solutions. Must have the ability to work with a diverse team of mechanical and software engineers to develop proof-of-concept designs for OEM demonstrations.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Schematic Capture and PCB Layout (must have)
Designing Library parts (symbols, footprints, etc)
Knowledgeable about Spice simulations
Knowledgeable about DFM (Design for Manufacturing)
Skilled in board bring-up and debugging
Skilled at using solder rework equipment, oscilloscopes, and power supplies
Ability to interpret/read CAD designs
Desired Skills & Qualifications
Experience designing switched-mode power supplies a plus
Understanding of battery management systems
Experience designing with batteries
Experienced with signal integrity.
Familiarity with Altium highly desired
Familiarity with Linux highly desired
Familiarity with scripting in Python or equivalent language highly desired
Experience with certifications such as UL
Bachelor's Degree, minimum 5 years' experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing on a commercial product