We are hiring an Electrical Field Supervisor!
We are an industry leader in residential home services since 1982 and are looking for a dynamic leader to join their team to help their electrical department grow! If you are a seasoned Residential Electrician with supervisory experience this may be the job for you!
What can WE do for you?
- Provide stability - over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They've been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional, and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat's, Caps, and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including the use of the latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities for our next Electrical Field Supervisor include:
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Mentor, train, and supervise electrical staff
- Reading and interpreting plans to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Ensure work is being installed according to local and NEC codes
- Order materials as needed to complete the job
- Assist with troubleshooting as necessary to meet home completion deadlines.
Requirements for our next Electrical Field Supervisor
- At least 5 years of experience in fast-paced, high-volume residential electrical field
- Clean, Valid Drivers License
- Ability to pass a full background check and drug screen
- Ability to troubleshoot circuitry and assist with necessary repairs when needed
- Excellent people skills
- Well-developed organizational and decision-making abilities
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Pay strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of state and local regulations related to permitting and residential maintenance
- Excellent relationship and communication skills to successfully negotiate, influence, and work effectively with clients and technicians
- Service Titan experience
- Strong computer skills
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone, and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.