Located in San Leandro, CA
More Information about this Job: Alameda County (San Leandro, CA) Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL - TIME & PART-TIME Opportunities LOCATIONS: (Serving Alameda, Contra Costa, Solana, & Santa Clara Counties) SIGN-ON BONUS $1,500 for FT/Hires $19.50 per hour
We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT s)
that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care , treatment and customer service to patients. Responsibilities:
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while maintaining confidentiality and patient rights .
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked environment for patients .
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including communications, medical equipment , cleaning procedures , office equipment and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable company safety policies , and traffic laws related to the operation of emergency medical response vehicles .
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow EMTs.
Why Choose AMR ?
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our G MR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care , and check out our comprehensive benefit options at . Minimum Required Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate EMT License
- Ambulance Driver's License
Click here to view full job description NOTE REGARDING COVID-19: Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated .
- State Driver's Licens e
- CPR/American Heart Association BLS Card
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.