Located in Prescott, AZ
Job Description: P aramedic IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity **$6000 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFER FOR FULL-TIME CANDIDATES**
We're hiring Paramedics
that are passionate about delivering compassionate , high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced , patient care to our customers. Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patient s and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as you r fellow Paramedics.
Minimum Required Qualifications :
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- S tate Paramedic License
- State Driver's Licens e
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
Why Choose AMR ?
- Driving record in compliance with company polic y
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care , and check out our comprehensive benefit options at .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.