Job Description Hybrid:
This position does not require an employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employees role enables them to work at a GM facility or off-site as frequently as needed or desired. This position requires an employee to be onsite 1-4 x per year.
The ideal candidate for the Enterprise CX Assistant Product Manager One Customer
position embodies GMs Behaviors and brings an insatiable appetite to create personalized, industry defining experiences for our customers and employees. This position will assist in the creation of our future state for One Customer experiences including Onboarding and Offboarding. Onboarding is a key experience ensuring customers create digital profile, engage with the mobile application, personalize vehicle features, and purchase accessories or services before leaving the dealership. This position requires someone who is a self-starter, fast learner and always thinks customer first. A progressive track record with a proven ability to collaborate across multiple functions and work in a fast-paced environment is a must. Key responsibilities:
- Coordinate Customer Experience Engagement tasks related to creating a seamless customer experience for the first 60 days of ownership
- Synthesize multiple data sources such as market research, analytics, customer insights, and others into concise and clear forward-looking strategies required to grow the business.
- Responsible for iteratively creating and prioritizing a customer focused roadmap for onboarding and offboarding in partnership with CX product managers and business stakeholders.
- Provide direction to analytics, market research, and applied insights teams on what concepts require investigation and validation to support new demand opportunities
- Work with across organizations to execute coordinated, cohesive rollouts of customer-facing content for the dealership, web and mobile applications
- Support GMs mission to be the most inclusive company through cross-channel support with our the dealers and call center teams
- BA / BS in Business, Management Information Systems, Software Development, or related field.
- 3+ years Customer Experience Transformation Experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Passion for understanding the customer needs and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Compatible with the team culture: collaborative, flexible, innovative and results-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial drive / demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects / programs.
- Must be able to think / act strategically and tactically
- Strong communication skills and ability to tailor communication style, frequency and approach for multiple audiences, including working teams, colleagues and senior executives.
- Design Thinking Certification from an accredited institution
- SAFe certification and experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM / Loyalty technologies and platforms
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all. Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day individually and collectively to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team. Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends. Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at or call us at . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at .In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.