COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM)
- Firm Base: $265K + Wrvu production on top for entire length of the contract+.
- Relocation: Paid with receipts up to $10K, negotiable
- Sign on: $10K Negotiable
- Retention & Annual bonus: Negotiable, open
- Loan repayment: Yes
- CME: 5 days $5,000
- Retirement: First day of employment - IPERS/Employee & Dependent Discounts on LCHC Accounts.
- Medical: (FSA/Dental, Health, Vision, 457/401a program, Guardian Insurance, Life, Disability-short/long-term) BC/BS
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM)
- Clinic: 4-day week you choose your day off!
- Patients Per day: 14-17
- Call: 1:6 call rotation only 1 day a week (8am-12pm)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM)
- BC or BE within 1 year of hire
- We are unable to support Visa applicants
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM)
- If you love the outdoors, this is one the best places in Iowa to live! Beautiful hills, trees and state forest and parks. Great suburban feel with low housing costs and low crime rate! We boast quaint restaurants, bars, movies, pools, and wonderful schools. Lots to do and a short drive to Des Moines!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 168225
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.