COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Minimum Salary $200,000 (Higher salary with more experience)
- Relocation is $12,000 (what you don't use in the relocation money is applied to the sign-on bonus)
- $15,000 Sign-on bonus
- Insurance pays 100% of health insurance once the annual deductible has been reached for an individual or family. Dental is partially covered through the dental offices.
- Occurrence Based Policy; no Tail Coverage needed
- Student Loan Forgiveness: NHSC Program; client loan assistance is available
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Family Practice Outpatient Clinic
- Work Four 10-hour days (see 30 PPD) or five 8-hour days (see 24 PPD)
- Every Physician will have a medical assistant or a nurse
- Call is 1 in 7 weeks (eventually will be lower); a 3 rd party company takes the 1 st call and will text the doctor if needed
- 20 vacation days to start; after 7 years 25 vacation days are earned;
- 7 paid holidays + 1 floating personal day
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified is accepted
- MD/DO is accepted
- Will consider late career physician with 5-7 years left to practice
- Not able to sponsor Visa candidates at this time
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM/PC)
- Family-friendly living - 30 minutes from Huntington, West Virginia; 1 hour to Charleston, West Virginia
- Access to an International Airport - 90 minutes away in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Cost of Living is 20% below the US average with the median home cost at $119,500
- Our family medicine opportunity is located on a rural town with rolling hills, scenic river views, that is located 90 minutes from Cincinnati, Ohio and Lexington, Kentucky. Some things to do in this town is visit the Gateway Museum Center, experience an old distillery, there is an opera house, and national underground railroad museum, a nature preserve, downtown shops and places to eat, a vineyard and winery just across the Ohio river. The is a Federally Qualified Health Center that serves much of the Ohio Valley region. For 36 years, this organization has been guided by a founding mission to provide the most advanced, qualitative healthcare at the most affordable prices to our patients. With the strength of our mission statement and a team of dedicated employees, we work hard to provide our patients with the best in care!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 163380
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.