Job Description and Requirements:
Our Logan NJ facility is currently seeking a Facility Technician I, who will perform hands on operations within the warehouse associated with drums, offloading vans, and completing paperwork for waste tracking movement. We are looking for a reliable individual who doesn't mind physically intensive work and is able to work outdoors.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Annual Boot Allowance and clean uniforms daily;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage;
- Group 401K with company matching component, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Perform drum storage and drum repacks;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Complete general warehouse housekeeping and preventative maintenance as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 6+ months of Industrial or Construction Labor experience preferred;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and DOT training highly preferred;
- Accountability and punctuality.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.