First Press Operator (Web Offset), Night Shift, starting at $25-$30/hour, plus Night Shift Premium of $1.00/hour
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Random Lake, WI
Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for 1st Web Press Operators. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.
- In charge of operating a web offset press to put ink and coatings on paper and to efficiently produce quality printed materials to meet customer expectations.
- Performs other in-line finishing operations such as folding and bundling.
- Responsible for directing the crew to ensure smooth running of the press.
- 4 years or more experience in web-offset press operations.
- Good skills leading a team.
- Good color vision and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Able to read and understand job tickets, layout sheet, artwork, and other specifications and to then set up and run the web-offset press to match job specifications.
- Understand basic math and be able to troubleshoot and problem-solve press operations.
- Able to learn and apply information quickly, including using a computer for basic tasks.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Schedule is Monday to Thursday - 48 hours/week
- 4 PM to 4 AM
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Night shift premium: $1.00/hour
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 920-994-2780 or .