3rd Shift ONLY
- Load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and materials using a sit down or stand-up forklift or other MH as required.
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Inspect any assigned equipment on a daily basis. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following work methods and OSHA standards. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, evaluating platforms to lift or stack products or materials.
- Assist in maintaining/promoting the safety of the warehouse. Report issues and problems to management. Will support and abide by the company's safety program and all safety initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Accurately pull and prepare product for shipment.
- Responsible for filling out all documentation correctly and clearly.
- Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to ensure product number accuracy and material is free of damage. Report any discrepancies.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security is maintained. Assist in physical inventories.
- Coordinate as necessary with all other departments/functions, especially customer service, transportation, and maintenance.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab coat, safety shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection, hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and write English fluently.
- Oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Excel and Word.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of manufacturing/distribution operations experience required.
- 1 year of documented forklift experience is required. SIT DOWN, STAND UP AND REGULAR REACH TRUCK
- RF scanning equipment experience is required.
- Lift up to 55 lbs. on a frequent basis 6 inches off Ground to Waist.
- Lift up to 30 lbs. on an occasional basis Waist to Shoulder.
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up to 10 feet.
- Carry up to 55 lbs. on an occasional basis up 2 stairs
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
- FREE Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement