Duties & Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications for the Position:
- Build, maintain and distribute routine monthly financial reporting, including a variety of executive, managerial, and operational reports distributed throughout the organization.
- Analysis of budget variances to identify drivers of the variance and in some cases to investigate and resolve underlying accounting or reporting issues.
- Assist in annual budgeting process for multiple entities across 3 different fiscal periods. Support will include building budget templates, collecting and analyzing information, and collaboration with operational budget owners.
- Financial process improvement - identifying opportunities for efficiency, transparency, and automation.
- Maintain records related to merchant processing programs and collaborate with Information Technology group to ensure PCI compliance. Participate in pricing negotiations on new programs as needed.
- Administer and maintain the corporate credit card purchasing program, including management of card approval levels within the overall Company limit, ordering and cancelling cards as needed, and ensuring compliance with corporate credit card purchasing policies.
- Ad hoc projects to improve efficiency and streamline processes related to purchasing, credit cards, and T&E reimbursement programs.
- Administer paperless A/P program including development of new initiatives within the system and maintenance of existing infrastructure.
- Assist with pricing and cost saving purchasing initiatives under the direction of the SVP Finance and/or Controller, in collaboration with Business Development.
- On-going maintenance of vendor and customer cards in the accounting system.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 2- 4 years experience in a Financial Analyst role or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software suite, Adobe Acrobat required
- Experience in Jet Reporting, KORE, Job Router, and/or Docuware beneficial
- Must be able to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Completes tasks at a high level, reflecting quality and attention to detail at every stage -from inception, to planning, to execution
- Ability to establish effective relationships across multiple departments and functional areas
- Team player and positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and very detail-oriented
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
Pegula Sports & Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer