General Pressroom Helper, night shifts
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Brainerd, MN
Sheridan MN, a CJK Group company, (formerly Bang Printing) started out in central Minnesota's lake area in 1899 as a commercial printer has evolved into one of the nation's leading short- to mid-run book manufacturers is looking for a General Pressroom Helpers. Today, Sheridan MN offers a complete book solution that encompasses printing and binding, fulfillment, eBook conversion, eCommerce solutions, and more-all in-house, all at competitive prices.
Responsible for aiding the Press Operator in the operation of the press to ensure acceptable quality at maximum productivity. Ensure all product specifications are met, ensure paper is loaded, perform preventive maintenance on press and accurately record production data on job tickets, load slips etc.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, job tickets, and procedure manuals.
- Able to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and/or diagram form.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Understand basic math.
Schedule is rotating days - 36 hours/week
- 1st shift: 7 PM- 7 AM rotating days schedule
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week and Sundays
- Shift differential: 2nd and 3rd $1.00/hour
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 218-829-2877 or .