Help enlarge and maintain the global network of technicians that MR Marine Group uses to deliver its inspection, certification and maintenance & repair services in all the verticals in which it operates. You will report to the Global Network Manager.
General note: Technicians can be individual contractors or partner companies that employ one or more technicians. When we speak about technicians below, it can be any of the above.
- Identifying and approaching potential new technicians/companies in the areas designated by the GNM.
- Arrange first contacts to check that the potential partners meet our criteria.
- Arrange interviews (video calls) in coordination with GNM.
- Gathering and the first screening of CVs.
- Coordination with our Technical Department for the Technical vetting and Initial Test of potential partners.
- Ensure all records, documents and agreements related to partners are up to date (including passports, insurance certificates, safety certificates, IDs/Driving licence, etc.).
- Follow up the Induction Training with our Technical Department. Ensure Partners have passed the relevant MR Academy exams successfully allowing them to perform certain types of jobs (incl. refresher courses)
- Registering new partners in our system and announcing them internally.
- Arranging delivery of MR Marine Group IDs and any other branding items needed for technicians (high visibility vests/elevator stickers, etc), making sure IDs are always up to date. Keep registration of delivered items.
- Keep the database up to date (documents, buying terms, etc.)