Job Title Global Sourcing Manager -- Emerging Technologies
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
The Commodity Manager for Emerging Technologies is a strategic, forward-thinking business line manager responsible for managing external partnerships to gain access to technologies that complement or enhance our existing product portfolio. This includes source identification, supplier development, and assimilation to the Raymond supply chain. Success will require collaboration with partners to transition technologies from conception through to commercialization.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure commodity strategy aligns with business objectives.
- Integrates closely with Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Planning/Logistics to ensure technology, price, and schedule deliverables are achieved.
- Able to comprehend and drive necessary technology development both internally and externally, in support of business objectives.
- Leads cross-functional commodity teams in the supplier selection and supply base management processes.
- Negotiates and drafts agreements that support collaborative partnerships. This may include development agreements, licensing agreements, and supply line agreements.
- Analyzes and anticipates future market conditions to develop appropriate commodity strategies.
- Serves as a business line manager for all commercial procurement issues.
- Drives continuous improvement in all aspects of the supply chain.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is a creative, out-of-the-box thinker who overcomes obstacles to achieve results. Must possess professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, as well as externally with supply chain partners. Strong technical skills, familiarity with global sourcing, and experience drafting and negotiating contracts are desired. Excellent planning, project management, and interpersonal skills are also a must.
About work schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
It would be great if you had:
- Master's degree preferred.
- NAPM Certified Purchasing Manager preferred.
- 8+ years of experience is also required.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $76,000-$97,000.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program