Job Description & Requirements
Gynecological Oncologist in New Jersey
A reputable cancer center committed to utilizing expertise and advanced technology to provide personalized comprehensive care is seeking a qualified candidate with proven experience in gynecologic oncology to join its team. This position offers competitive income while living and working near the stunning New Jersey coast. Opportunity Highlights
- Join a well-established and highly accredited cancer program
- Earn $500,000+ salary and RVU incentive
- Immediate patient volume and tremendous community need
- Active clinical trials program
- Autonomy of schedule regarding where your time is allocated
- Ample OR time
- Excellent benefits package
Just an hour outside New York City, this close-knit community in Central Jersey is an ideal place to call home. With immediate access to beaches along the New Jersey coastline and every big-city amenity you could ever want or need, you'll love all that this region has to offer.
- Safe, family-friendly community with beautiful housing options
- Some of the best schools in the country throughout the NYC metro area
- World-class dining + shopping
- Access to three major airports
- Just an hour to New York City + quick proximity to Philadelphia
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New Jersey and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md