This position is responsible for performing various hatchery tasks while maintaining a safe work environment.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Pull chicks from hatchers.
• Sweep, clean and mop floors as necessary.
• Space chick dollies to allow for proper air flow.
• Pull clean trays into staging area.
• Wash hatcher dollies.
• Sanitize eggs upon receiving.
• Stack clean trays and line up dollies.
• Pull egg racks into hallway for pre-warming, mark eggs prior to set and place appropriate egg trays into correct setters.
• Clean and mop setters after setting.
• Move and align farm racks.
• Stack chick boxes into pallets.
• Clean equipment as needed or instructed.
• Remove or place egg trays into incubator columns.
• Load and operate vaccination equipment.
• Cross train in all aspects of hatchery work.
• Help clean floors and general sanitation.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will not have supervisory responsibility. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma