The purpose of this position is to coach Highschool Instructors in order to improve teaching quality in the classroom. This role is consultative in the context of transformational learning with our partnered schools. Catapult Learning is seeking several Professional Development Coaches with expertise in a number of areas such as:
This role is PER DIEM; both part time and full time positions available
- World Languages
- Sciences (Chemistry and Biology)
- High School Math (Algebra and Calculus)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partnered schools of San Francisco, Concord, Alameda and Oakland
- Seeking candidates based in the following states: CA, AZ, WA, CO, OR
- Conduct planning conferences
- Create example lessons
- Facilitates professional development workshops when needed
- Research and demonstrate instructional strategies
- Encourages participation and open discussion
- Ensures all educator development is completed successfully
- Provide reporting documentation as required
- Facilitate and support development, group discussion and feedback with staff
- Communicates actively with all directors regarding activities
- Other duties may be assigned
- Per Diem starting rate at $480 per full day delivered, depending on years of experience and level of education
- Both part time and full time positions available
- All travel costs provided
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Some local traveling required.
- BA/BS Degree in Education or related field and at least 5 years experience working with K-12 students in a school setting.
- Experience teaching math, literacy, technology or STEM curriculum.
- Experience delivering professional development workshops and coaching adults.
- We are also seeking candidates that have experience working in blended learning classrooms.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are essential.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.