Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks an MD/DO to complete Prisma Health s Hospitalist Fellowship Program. New and recent internal medicine and family medicine graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Complete a one-year intensive training program focused on the care of hospitalized patients in both a tertiary care academic medical center as well as in community hospitals.
- Rotate through the intensive care units, floor and specialty units, pre-operative clinic, transitional care clinic, and hospitalization at home program.
- Receive supervised procedural training for central venous catheter insertion, arterial line insertion, paracentesis, thoracentesis, lumbar punctures, and endotracheal intubation.
- Complete a POCUS course and receive certification.
- Specialty and elective rotations available, including critical care, palliative medicine, informatics, solid organ transplant, advanced heart failure, and stroke.
- Participate in hospital processes including quality improvement, utilization review, and medical education
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, Physician Recruiter,