Woodland Clinic Medical Group (WCMG) is a multi-specialty group seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist Provider to join our team in Woodland, CA.
- Enjoy variety in your schedule, with 12 days and 3 night shifts per month
- Only servicing one hospital
- Duties include admissions, rounding and discharging patients
- Open ICU - 8 beds
- Each hospitalist manages an average of 12-15 patients per shift
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers
- Leadership is local, and promotes autonomy, creativity, and physician engagement
- Ample opportunity to take time off when desired due to supportive colleagues and
- excellent scheduling coordinator
- Employed, full time opportunity with competitive compensation, quality bonus, and
- desirable benefits
Woodland Clinic Medical Group (WCMG) is a multi-specialty group with more than 170+ providers in the Woodland, CA area. The group has been providing exceptional care to the residents of Woodland, Davis, and the surrounding communities for more than 100 years. WCMG is affiliated with Dignity Health, one of the largest integrated health systems in the nation. The way in which we approach our patients and each other is engrained in our culture and can be summed up in two powerful words: Hello Humankindness.
Woodland is the county seat of Yolo County, located in California's Central Valley. Woodland is located 20 miles northwest of Sacramento at the intersection of Interstate 5 and State Route 113. To the south is the City of Davis, a university-oriented city noted for small-town style is just 20 miles from Sacramento, and for those craving a taste of the city life you are just an hour from San Francisco. The Sacramento International Airport is eight miles to the east. Waterways include the Yolo Bypass and Sacramento River to the east, Willow Slough to the southeast, and Cache Creek to the north.
Woodland has a strong historic heritage, which is reflected in an impressive stock of historic buildings in its downtown area and surrounding neighborhoods. Woodland's agricultural setting is largely responsible for the community's distinct identity and plays an important economic role in Woodland. Due to its proximity to major transportation nodes, Woodland has also become increasingly important as a manufacturing and distribution center.