HumanGood is the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California, and one of the largest of its kind in the nation. Are you passionate about providing excellent service to our residents and champions a positive work culture? As the Property Manager (formally known as Housing Administrator) you will manage the overall operations of the residential community to provide quality services within budgetary boundaries.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-5pm. Pay range 63-70K depending on experience
What a day in the life may include:
- Overseeing the overall operations of the community
- Maintaining compliance with all requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), state Housing Finance Agency and state and local government agencies.
- Full cycle management of team members including but not limited to instructing, assigning and reviewing work, performance management, recruiting and all other personnel functions
- Building positive relationships with current and potential residents, team members, and government agencies
- Monitoring the financial condition of the community; estimating present and future financial needs; monitoring, preparing, and administering financial analysis, budgets, and cash management
- Always being REAC & MOR ready
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- 2+ years of experience as a manager for affordable housing community or any equivalent combination of training and experience
- 2+ years of experience leading & supervising a team
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a major in a discipline concerned with service to people such as social work, business or public administration or a related field
- Certificate of Occupancy Specialist preferred (or willingness to obtain shortly after hire)
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and on-call team members! We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a