Who We Are
Integrity is one of the nation s leading independent distributors of life, health, and wealth insurance products with an intense focus on data and technology. We are an omnichannel insurtech company innovating insurance with a singular purpose: making insurance simpler and more human, so everyone can plan for the good days ahead. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Integrity s 5,500 employees currently support over 420,000 independent agents who serve the needs of more than 2.2 million clients annually. For more information, visit .
Why Work Here
Working at Integrity flat-out rocks. Why? Because we put people first - and we want you to thrive in a career that you love. We re proud of our working environment and culture, where we reward your hard work and support your strong values.
Joining us means being part of a hyper-growth company with all kinds of professional opportunities for those who are ready. Are you ready? At Integrity, we start with competitive compensation and just get better from there.
We love celebrating all your hard work with fun and swag - and we love giving back! You can look forward to friendly competitions and contests, as well as activities that help raise money for charities in the communities we serve.
At Integrity, we include benefits that make work-life more fun with more peace of mind for you. These benefits include but are not limited to:
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule, with extra time off for community service and your birthday
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- 401(k) with immediately vested employer matching
- Integrity-paid HSA contributions for eligible health plans
- Eligible for participation in our Employee ownership program, which grants meaningful ownership in Integrity s ongoing success
- Workplace perks galore: standing desks, game rooms, subsidized lunches, free parking, and free snacks and drinks
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture, and its competition.
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Consult business unit management on promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as assists in business unit structure
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Interpret human resources policy to company management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required
- At least two years of related experience
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Integrity Marketing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Integrity Marketing Group, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.