At EY, youll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And were counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
From strategy to execution, the Government & Public Sector (GPS) practice of Ernst & Young LLP provides a full range of consulting and audit services to help our Federal, State, Local and Education clients implement new ideas to help achieve their mission outcomes. We deliver real change and measurable results through our diverse, high-performing teams, quality work at the highest professional standards, operational know-how from across our global organization, and creative and bold ideas that drive innovation. We enable our government clients to achieve their mission of protecting the nation and serving the people; increasing public safety; improving healthcare for our military, veterans and citizens; delivering essential public services; and helping those in need. EY is ready to help our government build a better working world.
Our GPS Technology Organization is a structure within the US GPS practice that implements and maintains a new operate and technology model designed specifically to support U.S. defense and Government engagements. The opportunity
Youll have responsibilities withintheIdentity and AccessManagement (IAM) teamthat supportsvarious applications incloudplatformservices acrossthe GPS businessunit. Youll support the end-to-end aspects of services including but not limited to architecture/design, service engineering, break/fix support, service roadmaps and standards, vendor management.Youll be responsible for ensuring stability for application platforms and/or services under their responsibility including resolution of incidents and problems, maintenance and support, application platform change control, and automation of processes and procedures.Working closely with other teams within EY, youll drive technology standards and consistency across IT Services. Your key responsibilities
As the IAM Architect, you will identify and define problems, design optimum solutions, implement and provide support of new r enhanced IAM services across the GPS organization. A successful candidate must be able to:
Skills and attributes for success
- Collaborate with our team of infrastructure, application & solutions architects in an advisory capacity.
- Design, engineer and be the subject-matter expert that has expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises design of Active Directory, AD LDS, Azure AD, Conditional Access, Azure PIM, Azure Identity protection, Azure ADDS, SAML, SCIM, OpenID, OAuth, MFA, and relationship between on-prem and cloud architectures. Hands on engineering of these technologies.
- Drive the adoption of Directory services, Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new, and emerging IAM technologies particularly in the Azure Gov domain.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain and align the Firms Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent IAM on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and US Gov, NIST, DoD standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives, and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Partner with all stakeholders and external vendors to manage: - design, develop, deploy, and support the best possible solution to meet EY business needs.
- Assess and define problems or opportunities for improvement by providing documented business, functional, operational, and security requirements to be addressed by future state solutions
- Design innovative solutions that address key lifecycle management functions to support the needs of the business
- Communicate design approaches and recommendations effective to gain stakeholder approvals and agreements
- Coordinate design activities across multiple teams and services to ensure successful completion of complex projects
- Develop both technical and functional solutions that integrate with business processes
To qualifyfor therole, you must have
- Core understanding of Azure Active Directory Tenant deployment and Azure Directory management
- Understanding of application registration and Key Management using the Azure AD Admin Center
- Understanding of Azure Administrator Roles, Units and emergency accounts to enable policies at a granular level for access administration
- Ability to manage multiple directories in the Azure environment.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective teaming and knowledge sharing skills
- Advanced skills in planning, designing and troubleshooting complexcloud environments
- Solid understanding ofCloudenvironment andsecurity best practices
- Good understanding of ITIL
- Strong ability to document processes, procedures and security designs clearly and accurately for distribution to internal teams and customers
- Understanding of other technologies required to run a secure enterprise level infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external vendors and suppliers in the security industry
- Cloud InfrastructureSecurity enthusiast
- Self-motivated with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Have a global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
Ideally, youll also have
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 8+years of combined cloud architecture, security architecture, IAM architecture experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in implementing cloud services.
- 3+ years ofhands-onexperience in designing and implementingIAM Cloudservices likeAzureAD,AzureMFA, AzureConditional Access, Azure B2B and Azure PIM,
- Demonstratable deep expertise incloud IAM.
- Experience with writing custom, scripting tools (Python, PowerShell, etc.), interacting with APIs and shell scripting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong English language skills are required written and verbal
- Good judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain Top secret security clearance
What we look for
- Azure certification for implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions will be an added advantage
- Involved in large scale IT deployments orcloud infrastructure
- At least one technical certificationinAzure platform
- Experience with large scale IT deployments orcloud infrastructure
Individuals with strong business and technical acumen who demonstrate drive, vision, teaming andpurpose and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals. What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where youll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, youll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. Youll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. Its yours to build. EY Building a better working world
- Continuous learning: Youll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: Youll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world..... click apply for full job details