Now Building - Future Leaders!
Jennings Builders Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking an Inside Sales Representative for Our Fletcher, NC Location.
Jennings Builders Supply is seeking experienced candidates for our Inside Sales Representative position. We're a people first company that's passionate about continuous improvement.
What you should know about working at Jennings Builders Supply:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. US LBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product selection, placement of orders, requests for prices and quotations, complaints and scheduling of deliveries and installations, and providing customer follow-ups.
- Initiate telephone calls to customers to generate sales.
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of special projects.
- Obtains information on pricing, specifications, uses and availability.
- Code and input customer orders, pricing information and additional data into the computer system.
- Create sales tickets.
- Maintain stock levels on the sales floor and in the stockroom.
- Researches credits, returns and late payments as needed.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Minimum Experience. 1 year in building material industry with basic knowledge of product.
- Special Skills. Ability to operate computer, calculator and cash register.
- Communication. Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills (Required).
- Education. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Physical Demands. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Jennings Builders Supply!
Jennings Builders Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
Jennings Builders Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.