Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusTitle:
Intelligence Instructor I (HUMINT Targeting)Location:
DC US (Primary)Category:
Up to 25%Security Clearance Required:
This position is a Senior-Level Instructor who shall possess senior level knowledge of Human Intelligence (HUMINT) operations.
- Instruct students on the application of HUMINT operations and how to conduct HUMINT targeting analysis against a variety of targets
- Instruct students on every aspect of the HUMINT Targeting cycle of support to HUMINT operations
This position is a Senior-Level Instructor which requires the following:
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of three years' experience may substitute for degree
- Minimum of eight years' applied experience in HUMINT Targeting
- Minimum of eight years' experience conducting pattern of life analysis, social network analysis, and Human Factors analysis
- Must be a certified HUMINT professional.