Intensive Support Coordinator- Richmond and Surrounding counties
Ready to join a growing company whose work profoundly impacts peoples lives in their community, who offers an excellent learning environment, opportunities to advance and the ability to work alongside talented business leaders/professionals? CareStar , Inc. is currently seeking a n Intensive Support Coordinator in the Clinical department to identify, coordinate and oversee the delivery of services to enhance the health, safety and general wellbeing of participants to assist the participants goals toward maximum independence.
CareStar is looking for motivated individuals who/to :
- Bachelor's degree in Human Service Field such as Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Gerontology or Nursing (or closely related field).
- Two year's direct service experience serving persons with DD/IDD or related disabilities.
- Two years experience in healthcare, habilitative/rehabilitative, residential, behavioral health setting (ICF/IDD), psychiatric inpatient hospital/facility, specialty clinic, special education department or similar setting.
- Experience in completing assessments, service plan development and monitoring
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Experience providing care management/coordination preferred.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible schedule to meet needs of families including reliable transportation, valid driver's license and car insurance as required by state law, and the ability to travel.
- Adheres to the CareStar Rule in performance of job responsibilities.
- Understands and complies with CareStar Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality as related to patient information. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
- Follows the Acceptable Use Po licy while using any information systems owned or controlled by CareStar , Inc.
This position is open in Richmond County and is responsible for cover ing the surrounding counties .
CareStar was founded in 1988 in Cincinnati, Ohio with the mission to Improve Communities by Improving Lives. We continue to be an industry leader in the field of Long-Term Care Case Management, Assessment , Population Health Management and Innovative Software Development Solutions.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Remote working opportunities.
- Competitive salar y based upon experience, education and knowledge .
- C omprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life-insurance .
- 401(k) with a generous Safe Harbor company matching contribution.
- P aid vacations and 10 holidays per year.
- Shared ownership benefit through the CareStar Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Come be part of a team that values and challenges you! If these responsibilities, qualifications and benefits catch your interest, apply today at CareStars Career page at /careers.