We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our Health & Science Studio in Jacksonville, FL.
As a designer in our Jacksonville office, you will join an experienced team of professionals providing creative and comprehensive design services to the top Healthcare Systems and Science clients in the region. This position will require close interactions with clients and our multi-discipline team of architects, interior designers, and engineers during all design and construction phases of a wide range of healthcare and science projects. Job duties will include development of programming, space plans, design concepts, interior finish, lighting, and furniture selections, renderings, and construction drawings/specifications. Client and contractor interface will be required in day-to-day activities.
If you are looking to make an impact within an organization that is committed to you and bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation - apply today!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Rendering and visual communication skills are highly valued
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or a related field from an accredited university
- 3-5 years of related design experience
- NCIDQ certification preferred, or currently working towards certification
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation is a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
Click Here for Full Benefits Information
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.