Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time, BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Full spectrum practice emphasizing continuity, building one s own personal panel, flexibility in procedures
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with APCs to support paneled patient needs
- Staffing structure built to support primary care patient needs
- Flexibility in schedule for full time 35 patient contact hours, part-time opportunities available
- 20/40-minute visits or 30-minute visits
- Remote video visits from home available
- Light physician call - all virtual, with calls screened through an RN and APC initially
- Abundant leadership and committee work opportunities, with active promotion of quality improvement projects
- Straightforward access to collegial specialists
- Physician-led inclusive organization, emphasizing collaboration, mentorship, clinician/staff well-being, and innovation
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligibility after two years
- Generous benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
Practice opportunities also available in Albany, Burlingame, Daly City, Fremont, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Oakland, Orinda, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley and Sunnyvale, California
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V Community Information
Aptos is an unincorporated area of Santa Cruz County. Residents of Aptos enjoy close proximity to the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park and Seacliff State Beach. Aptos is proud to be the home of historic Aptos Village, the gateway to the Forest of Nisene Marks State Park. Aptos includes Rio Del Mar, Seacliff and Seascape areas.