Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Radiologist in California
A reputable group that has been delivering high-quality, comprehensive diagnostic imaging services for more than 90 years is seeking a board-certified Interventional Radiologist to join its team. This position offers a great quality of life and competitive compensation while living and working along California s beautiful coastline. Opportunity Highlights
- 4-day workweek option
- 1-year track to partnership
- Starting Salary at $500k
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Ample PTO available
Located along the stunning coast of California, Santa Cruz is a perfect place to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking ocean and mountain scenery and with endless opportunities for adventure, you ll love living here.
- Consistent sunshine + desirable weather year-round
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors-hiking, biking, fishing, paddle boarding, camping, beach activities, and much more
- Some of the top public + private schools in the state
- Local + nearby colleges and universities
- A renowned boardwalk with events + activities for individuals of all ages
- An array of beautiful wineries
- Access to countless amenities, including incredible shopping and dining options, a nearby international airport, and professional sports in the Bay Area just to the north
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Interventional Radiology.
- Medical degree required
Board Certification in Radiology or Board Eligibility with Board Certification achieved within a year. About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Interventional Radiology, Vascular Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Radiology, Vir, Ir, Vascular Radiology, Vascular Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist