We are seeking an IT Manager to join our team in Aberdeen, MD. This position requires an active DoD Security Clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Government leadership on all communications, with exception of delegated routine communications by the Operations Manager and the Chief Engineer
- Provides reports and briefings as necessary to communicate task status, challenges, risks, etc. to Government leadership
- Provides coordination between task support leads and Government leadership, to facilitate communication of status and receipt of requirements guidance, as necessary to establish and execute government support tasks
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in managing technical projects in a military hardware/software development environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in addition to the above may be substituted for the education/degree requirement.
- Active Secret clearance is required
- Experience overseeing Network & Systems operations