Remote IT SOX Manager (Contract)
Location: Projects with companies across the United States / Remote / May involve travel
Compensation: $65/hour and up (based on experience)
About Beech Valley:
Beech Valley is a technology-based staffing firm that connects top-tier public accountants to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. We've curated a network of cutting-edge clients that are embracing the gig economy.
With project opportunities delivered to your inbox, we help to build your client list. We seek qualified accounting and finance professionals to connect with clients across the country in need of your expertise. These opportunities are remote, career-building projects that match interests, industries, and experience levels.
Requirements: 5+ years IT SOX experience, CISA and/or CPA preferred
Beech Valley connects Top Tier CPAs and Finance professionals to highly sought-after freelance consulting opportunities. Seeking IT SOX Managers interested in remote or travel opportunities across the US.
What You Need:
- 5+ years IT SOX experience
- CISA candidate, other certifications preferred, CPA, CISSP, CIA, etc.
- Demonstrated success in a client service role, preferably with Big 4 or national advisory firm
- Familiarity with a variety of technologies, operating systems, databases, and reporting and data analytics tools
- Ability to interact with external auditors and members of senior management to deliver expectations, scope, and communicate and interpret key audit priorities and issues, including PCAOB and AICPA trends
- Working knowledge of basic financial accounting, auditing, and financial reporting concepts
- Subject matter expertise related to:
- SSAE 18 / SOC 1 / SOC 2
- Sarbanes-Oxley and PCAOB requirements
- IT risk assessment / operational IT audit
- IT general controls
- COBIT framework
- Information security / cyber frameworks (ISO 27000, NIST, AICPA, etc.)
If you'd be interested in earning substantially more for every hour worked, please contact us about joining our team!
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.
Accountants & finance professionals love working with us! Our dynamic contract positions help professionals wanting to earn six-figure incomes, take time off to travel the world or grow a side business, and gain experience across multiple areas of accounting and finance. If you are available and would like to begin earning a substantial income while taking control of your life and career, apply now.