Northern Light Health Eastern Maine Medical Center is seeking a board-certified/board eligible hematologist/oncologist to join our Cancer Institute in Brewer, Maine. Join an experienced and established team of (13) medical oncologists, (4) radiation oncologists, (3) pediatric oncologists and, (7) Nurse practitioners at the state-of-the-art Lafayette Family Cancer Institute. We are a community-based practice that has all the perks of an academic facility, allowing our physicians to see a mix of both inpatients and outpatients.
Physicians of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center Enjoy:
- Robust compensation, benefits and, PTO packages
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance with a 4-day work week
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs of up to 20K per year, with no max benefit
- Relocation and Sign-On Bonus
- Opportunity for career growth
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
The Lafayette Family Cancer Institute, dedicated in 2009, is located approximately 3 miles from the main Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center campus, and is one of only two cancer centers in Maine to be a part of a formal collaboration with Dana-Farber Cancer Care Collaborative, having access to over (55) adult oncology clinical trials. We are proud to be a part of a close-knit community that rallies around the Cancer Institute and provides an overwhelming amount of support to the center and our patients.
Our state-of-the-art center offers:
- All inclusive services located on-site to include imaging, phlebotomy, radiation, and a lymphedema clinic.
- A partnership with Jackson Laboratory to provide genomic testing to our patients.
- A full-service cancer genetic counseling clinic with (3) Genetic Counselors.
- Excellent surgical support that includes a breast program, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic surgery, and colorectal surgery.
- Multiple disease specific tumor boards.
- The opportunity to specialize and focus on specific diseases.
- Ample daily support of nurse practitioners and oncology certified registered nurses.
- One of the few cancer centers to have its own oral medicine management program.
- Survivorship Clinic which is dedicated to the physical and mental needs of cancer survivors.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Nick Huff, CPRP, CST
OR Text "ONC Bangor" to