Pennsylvania Hospitalist Opportunity
7-Day Blocks with No Call
Join a physician-led medical group in Western Pennsylvania, where you can work with an unmatched level of support and autonomy to provide the highest quality of care available. You will provide inpatient care for a patient population that is managed by your own primary care group across the street from the hospital, with no unassigned admissions or on-call responsibilities.
Inpatient Census of 15-18 patients with no unassigned hospital admissions
- Work with an experienced clinical support team that includes APP support
- Exceptional starting compensation, 401(k) matching, and full insurance benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a thriving city that is experiencing a cultural renaissance. Pittsburgh has spent the past two decades reinventing itself as a hub of world-class education, healthcare and biotechnology. Enjoy a significantly lower cost of living than other large cities on the east coast, with a high quality of life.
- Named by the The Economist as one of the "World's Most Livable Cities"
- Thriving arts, music, and foodie scene
- International airport with direct service to dozens of cities in North America and Europe
- Home to six Fortune 500 companies
Job ID: JN -9