Apply for this job now
Kiehl's Since - PT Keyholder - Santa Monica
- Santa Monica, California
- Job Type
- 18 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as a PT Keyholder. This position is responsible for assisting Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Execute short and long term plans to achieve goals in support of the store's business strategy. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
• Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
• Assist Store Manager in achieving store sales goals in conjunction with reaching individual sales goals established by management team
• Enforce company policies and procedures
• Perform open and close procedures for the store
• Provide training to new store employees
• Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
• Utilize resources, eliminate roadblocks and drive process improvement
• Intermittent supervision required
• 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
• Working knowledge of store operation procedures
• Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
• Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be able to work on your feet all day
• Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
• Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email email protected . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Job Reference: 715267914-2
- Date Posted: 18 September 2022
- Recruiter: L'oreal
- Location: Santa Monica, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Retail & Consumer Products
- Job Type: Permanent