Looking for a career opportunity? Roundhouse is hiring for a leasing consultant who will provide outstanding service to our current residents and help prospective residents find their next home. It's a great job for those who love interacting with people and working in a fast-paced team environment where no two days are the same. There is career growth potential and we will train the right applicant!
Roundhouse is a Property Management Company that is putting humanity back into multi-family housing. After beginning in 2008 with a single condominium purchase, Roundhouse has expanded our portfolio to over 5,000 apartment homes in several markets throughout the Western United States and we need quality candidates for our growing company!
If you are looking for a positive experience with a company that values the individual employee, we look forward to meeting with you!
Key Responsibilities of a Leasing Consultant
- Monitor community daily to ensure all areas are up to par. These areas include parking lots, mailbox, model units, common area amenities, and Leasing Offices.
- Complete all tours, phone calls, resident events, and other customer service tasks as necessary and with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Process all notice to vacates, renewal requests, service requests, applications, move-ins, and move-outs.
- Meet with and address any resident concerns or comments with a professional and constructive response.
- Ensure all community goals are being met including but not limited to rentals, renewals, and turn times.
- Work to meet occupancy goals with guidance from the Community Manager.
- Must be proactive in finding and correcting problems within the community by adjusting to market conditions.
- Complete marketing requirements as dictated by company policy and notify Supervisors of any upcoming marketing opportunities in your region.
- Ensure that your community is adhering to city and state laws regarding resident screening, resident relations, general community operations, and marketing standards.
- Must be flexible when needed and contribute to a positive and supportive environment.
- Light travel between properties.
- Salary: $15 / hour
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- A minimum of two years of sales experience required
- A minimum of one year of experience in onsite multi-family housing preferred
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Strong desire to lead in your role and the local community
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with property management software preferred (Yardi Voyager, OneSite, RealPage, RentCafe, etc.)
- Prof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to date of hire
Job descriptions are generalized and are subject to alteration by Supervisor at any time during employment. Must be available to work weekends if required. Pre-employment background and drug testing may be required.
Roundhouse is an equal opportunity employer.