A Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents not only lists and manages housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate. If you already possess your real estate license, we want to speak with you!
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn. Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Network with other real estate professionals to market your home listings.
- Stay updated and informed on the local real estate market to be aware of current home listings and sales.
- Communicate effectively with all clients on a regular basis and answer their questions.
- Represent your clients during real estate negotiations and transactions.
- Show a desire to forge connections, build trust, and manage long-term relationships with individuals.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
About Chinatti Realty Group
The Chinatti Realty Group is a team of established professionals who are passionate about our clients and their experiences from start to finish. We are dedicated to changing the industry by nurturing a mentality of team and family with our clients and each other. We are committed to providing a high level of service to our clients. Our cutting edge marketing and ability to implement all of the latest technology, with 10 years of experience in the real estate arena, enables us to be the go-to resource for home buyers and sellers in our area.
We believe our real estate agents become their best when they're presented with ample opportunities to grow. We provide the education, support, systems, and structure to help them reach their fullest potential. We also believe there is nothing more important than creating loving, personal connections in our workplace, in our communities, and with our clients. We channel our time, money, people, and materials into improving the communities we are a part of and helping them find success in their goals.
As a broker, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.