Enlivant is seeking a Life Enrichment Coordinator at Kesslerwood Place in Indianapolis, IN
Full-Time $1500 Sign On Bonus!
We believe taking care of Americas aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nations most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified Great Place to Work
and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!Position Summary:
As the Life Enrichment Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning activities based on our residents interests, needs, and abilities to enhance their quality of life.Responsibilities:
- Develops a Life Enrichment program based on our residents interests, needs, and abilities, enhancing their wellness and quality of life
- Creates a Life Enrichment calendar that highlights the scheduled activities, events, and outings
- Establishes and maintains a volunteer program through recruiting and provides training and support for our volunteers
- Completes new resident and quarterly assessments to identify our residents interests
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum experience of (1) year in therapeutic recreation and/or senior activities role at a senior living, hospice, in-home health care, or skilled nursing facility
- Must have a drivers license
- Will need to have exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Previous experience with planning resident programs, event planning and/or guest services
- Exemplify and be an influential team player
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess good time management and organizational skills
- Remain flexible and adaptable
- Work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff, and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Pay Range: $14 - $15.50/ Hour, Based on Experience Enlivant is a certified Great Place to Work and our purpose is built on the safety and well-being of our people. We are proud to say that we have successfully vaccinated more than 90% of workers and residents against Covid-19. Together, We Did It! Were also proud to be the first senior living company to earn the WELL Health-Safety Rating across all our communities.
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited bases. Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.