As a Loan Servicing Associate, you will be responsible for all facets of servicing accounts within your personal portfolio, including fielding inbound customer service calls, making outbound collection calls, utilizing skip tracing techniques and systems to locate past due customers, and compiling and completing insurance documents.
Location: Right Direction Financial Services Holdings LLC at 1278 Hooksett Rd. in Hooksett NH
Position type: Temporary to hire (income potential of up to $50,000)
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Account management of automotive loan portfolio through outbound and inbound call efforts, email, and text notifications
- Perform various clerical tasks as required, including title filing and data entry, document preparation for insurance claims, scanning, document filing, and preparation of outgoing mail
- Respond to telephone inquiries and assist in solving questions related to the status of customer accounts and documenting of call details
- Review open accounts for collection and skip trace efforts
- Settle accounts and collects payments in accordance with negotiated payment terms
- Ensure strict confidentiality of financial records. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide superior customer service while building professional rapport with clients to allow portfolio to meet company standards on quality assurance while meeting key performance indicators
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail, strong computer skills and familiarity with skip tracing tools and software
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Reliable attendance; punctuality
- Working knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- High school diploma or equivalent
Join one of New Hampshire's BEST Companies to Work For winner 2015 - 2021 as well as BEST Automotive Dealership voted 21 years in a row by GKM National. Merchants Fleet & Merchants Auto join forces to become the nation's #1 source for Commercial Vehicles.
Right Direction Financial Services strives to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and account management, specializing in the sub-prime and near-prime markets. We partner with our customers to assist in the process of establishing or rebuilding of their credit history. Leveraging the brightest minds in the industry, real-time technology, data analytics, and our full range of products and services, we look to manage our growing portfolio while not sacrificing the personal attention each of our valued customers deserve.