The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can't imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As the Manager, Business Insights & Analytics, Professional Services, you will lead a team of Business Consultants (BC's) who are responsible for configuring the XM Discover solution, creating reports to answer clients' questions, providing support as needed for clients, and maintaining reporting artifacts in their clients' environments. To perform this role successfully, you need to be a hands-on coach and mentor who is solution focused with a demonstrable experience in outside of the box thinking on desired business outcomes and ability to manage relationships between your direct reports and other teams in and outside of Services.
To be successful in our Global Professional Services organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across XM Discover to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product. They will be expected to be highly "hands-on" with data analytics experience and expertise.
What you'll do:
- Staffing & Hiring:
- Forecast staffing needs and participate in the recruiting process, as well as onboard new BCs.
- Coordinate resource needs for consultants on a weekly basis and provide guidance on priorities for account teams.
- Team Management:
- Manage a team of 8-10 Business Consultants that ensure demonstrable value across the various XM Discover CX Suite products.
- Ensure the success of all consulting tasks within your designated accounts' portfolio.
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring to BCs s by identifying goals and personal/professional development plans to ensure long-term successful careers at XM Discover.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and initiatives to ensure alignment on process, policies and roll-out of new products to all levels of the organization.
- Track progress of the team initiatives to ensure that the team goals are achieved, and projects are completed within the required timeframe.
- BI SME:
- Support business requirements gathering and guide the development of a framework that would enable clients to realize value, as well as oversee the build and maintenance of all reporting elements.
- Leveraging both XM Discover-specific and industry knowledge, guide the team to think strategically about our clients' business objectives to develop KPIs, dashboards, ad-hoc analyses, data-driven insights, and scalable reports for clients, using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Guide the team to develop data-driven user stories relying on analytical methodologies such as root case, feedback drivers, emerging trends, and impact analyses.
- Act as a thought leader to develop strategies for shared analytical infrastructure (e.g., report templates, industry use cases), and continually innovate on them for the team to utilize. In addition, as new features are launched, promote their usage to all relevant accounts managers to solicit and relay their feedback to the Product team to ensure continuous improvement of the tool.
- Thought Leadership:
- Act as a thought leader to develop strategies for shared analytical infrastructure (e.g., report templates, industry use cases), and continually innovate on them for the team to utilize. In addition, maintain best practices and promote the usage of new features to all relevant accounts managers to solicit and relay their feedback to the Product team to ensure continuous improvement of the tool.
- Stay informed regarding customer renewals to support department renewal goals.
- Identify business value opportunities through the XM Discover Professional Services value tracking framework.
- Will act as a member of the Professional Services leadership team providing input to overall strategic direction and goals of the department.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-5 years in professional services, consulting or account management roles for SaaS based technology solutions.
- Considered an industry subject matter expert in Customer Experience Management (CEM) and Voice of Customer (VOC), with solid understanding of feedback data sources / meta data and how to utilize them to identify insights.
- Experience in guiding teams on the use of BI-like dashboard technologies to tell data-drive stories to business users.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- A leader and mentor with strong core consulting skills that demonstrate by example, not just through instruction.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.