- Product validation to our customers' specifications and instructions. Prepare validation report as required.
- Support design, development and testing of integration phases.
- Ability to create clear work instructions for our production teams and engage lean manufacturing practices in how those instructions are ultimately processed.
- Control Deviation, ECN/ECO documentation, coordinate ECN phase in/cut in process.
- Support the Quality Assurance and Returned Material Authorization (RMA) Teams with technical decisions and RMA process administration.
- Perform failure analysis and repair of production systems and field return systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot component failures with supplier and/or customer.
- Provide production support for multiple products and production lines.
- Audit processes and make recommendations/create new to improve product build documentation.
- Interact regularly with clients to determine their requirements and to develop delivery plans and schedules.
- Assess, document, and communicate all production floor and/or customer driven changes.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Lead and support project status calls or meetings.
- Engage, coordinate and plan 3rd party vendor activities and resources.
- Experience with white box system and Tier 1 suppliers to include Supermicro, Dell and HPE platforms and able to troubleshoot their hardware problems/
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills with both phone and email for client hardware support
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology
- Knowledge of working with ERP and PLM systems.
- Strong hardware problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- 5 years of experience working in production/manufacturing PC architecture environments.
- Solid knowledge of PC architecture, CPU type, chipsets, I/O bus types, etc.
- Ability to work well in a high paced, team driven environment
- Ability to work independently and be a problem solver.
- Detailed oriented
- Role to build relationships with global customers, fluency with second language is preferred
- Ability to implement corporate policies when selecting methods, techniques and processes to implement our production processes
- Ability to work as business needs require which may include extended days, and weekends, and occasional travel for business meetings or training.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs as needed
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Must be authorized to work in the US, CCI does not currently sponsor Visas
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.