Description: Experienced Mercedes-Benz Technicians Wanted Worried about losing your vacation time, starting over with benefits, or like to hear more about our competitive sign-on bonus - - come talk to us!
At Mercedes-Benz of Smithtown, our technicians are extremely busy and productive. We believe in rewarding excellence with monetary incentives for productivity and education, and we provide ample work, flexible hours, paid training, and advancement opportunities to all of our workers.
We're searching for Technicians who are passionate about professional development, have the ability to control their own earnings potential, and will assist us in providing the high-quality customer care that our clients have come to expect.
Please fill out our online application or better yet, stop in for a personal, confidential talk if you're interested in joining our innovative, developing organization.
Here are some of the advantages we provide:
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental- COBRA reimbursement available
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Long term job security
- Air-conditioned shops
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of the time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Strong technician background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must have a clean & valid driver's license