If you're looking for a dynamic, team-oriented, learning-focused environment, Boise Cascade is the place for you! We're looking for an individual who wants to make an impact with their work in a company that values integrity, innovation and stewardship. Please review the responsibilities and needed qualifications below and apply today!
Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for over half a century. Today were one of the largest manufacturers of plywood and engineered wood products in North America and the only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can service the entire United States. Because our business is built on relationships, our associates are critical to our success. And were committed to investing in them. Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to have a positive impact on all areas of your life from health and well-being, career and community, to financial security and personal safety, with many benefits beginning on your first day of employment. We call it, Total Rewards. Heres a snapshot of what we offer:
- We care about your Health, Well-Being, and Future:
- Medical + Prescription, Dental + Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Preventive Care
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance, 401(k)/Roth Retirement Plan Options with Employer Contributions
- Tuition Assistance, Employee Assistance Program
- We offer paid Time Away from Work:
- 8 Holidays, Personal/Vacations Days
- Disability Benefits, Parental Leave
- We Appreciate you:
- Competitive Base and Incentive Pay for all positions
- Service Recognition Program
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- Deliver and distribute finished doors to assigned customers.
- Ensure safe loading, handling, and transportation and delivery of undamaged door units and/or related product.
- Drive truck to destination applying commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations.
- Complete necessary paperwork and relay any customer questions or complaints to supervisor.
- Inspect for any defects or problems that might arise before and after trips and submit reports indicating truck condition.
- Maintain vehicle in safe operating condition including service with fuel, oil, and water.
- Maintain applicable logs and records according to D.O.T. regulations, Record of Duty Status (RODS).
- Assist associates in loading and unloading trucks or building loads as needed.
- Secure cargo for transit.
- Maintain a clean truck.
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Drive a light vehicle, such as a small truck or van, with a capacity of less than 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), primarily to deliver or pick up merchandise or to deliver packages. May load and unload vehicle.
Basic Qualifications: High school diploma, or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications: Typically more than 3 years of experience in related job function; Role may require technical certification, or associates degree
Competencies: Building Customer Loyalty, Collaborating, Communication, Decision Making, Initiating Action, Managing Work, Safety Focus, Work Standards, Valuing Differences