- We currently offer a $1,000 sign-on bonus for all new Pet Stylists!
- We focus on Quality NOT Quantity: Only 4-5 dogs per day!
- Our Pet Stylists typically earn between $5,000 - $6,500 per month!
- Our in-house concierge team handles booking appointments so you don't have to!
- Groomer and pet safety will always be our top priority. We have your back!
Barkbus is on a mission to end traumatic trips to the salon! Were building a community of the best pet grooming professionals who want to focus on giving luxury 1 on 1 care to pups each day. No cages or typical salon grooming stresses! No need to stop mid-groom to answer phones or check in a pup. Just you 1 on 1 with the dog in our state of the art Mercedes Hanvey grooming vans.
Barkbus is all about safety and quality. We love the incredible transformation after a great groom and we love that big pet parent smile when we bring their pup back looking beautiful! Barkbus currently services Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego; with big plans for further expansion.
Mobile Pet Stylist / Dog Groomer Role
- A perfect blend of bathing and creative grooming in an independent stress free and fun environment working 1 on 1 with pups.
- Focus on your passion for pups and quality grooming technique alongside a community of like-minded grooming professionals.
- Enjoy the support of our in-house concierge team to interact with customers and our grooming operations team that handles all maintenance and cleaning.
- Feel proud of the work you do every day by providing elegant and elevated experiences for both the pups and their parents.
Mobile Pet Stylist / Dog Groomer Compensation & Benefits
- We offer hourly rates instead of commission because of our drive for quality, not quantity
- Base hourly rates between $20 - 22/hr
- Tips are typically an additional $8 - 15/hr
- Typical monthly earnings are between $5,000 - $6,500
- Additional bonus payment opportunity of $8,000 annually
- Flexible 4 and 5 day schedules available
- Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and retirement savings
- 24 paid holiday, vacation, and sick days per year
- Free snacks, coffee, etc, at our van hubs to fuel your day
- COVID-19 safe - contact free environment allows physical distancing from others
Mobile Pet Stylist / Dog Groomer Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of professional dog grooming experience is required
- Must hold a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift pups up to 60 lbs
Powered by JazzHR