There is a $5,000 sign on bonus available for this opening!
As a mobile ultrasound technologist at DMI, you'll:
Use a company vehicle equipped with sonography equipment and drive locally to ultrasound patients in different facilities throughout your shift to support patient populations from adults, geriatrics, women, and children.
Your day-to-day experience as a mobile ultrasound technologist will include:
- Performing sonographic examinations as ordered by the attending physician.
- Preparing preliminary reports and contacts referring physicians when required, according to established procedures.
- Coordinating with other staff to assure appropriate patient care is provided.
To qualify as a mobile ultrasound technologist, you must meet all state-specific and federal requirements for training, education, competency, certification, and state license to perform, including one or more of the following:
- Possess a valid state-issued driver's license with a good driving record.
- Active certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in the specialty(ies) as appropriate/ or Certification by American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
- Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty(ies) as appropriate.
About DispatchHealth, Professional Portable X-Ray (PPX), and Dynamic Mobile Imaging (DMI) DispatchHealth is building the world's largest in-home care system to deliver trusted and compassionate care to all. DispatchHealth offers on-demand acute care and an advanced level of medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own homes. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems, EMS, employer groups, and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute Care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings, and holidays and can be requested online or a quick phone call. DMI and PPX radiologic technologists travel locally to diagnose patients in their own homes or at a facility. As the premiere provider of portable digital x-rays, ultrasounds, EKGs, holter monitors, echocardiograms, and dopplers we pride ourselves on having superior digital technology which allow for expedited care. Home health care services are becoming increasingly common, and this is a great opportunity to become part of one of the fastest growing mobile imaging companies in the country.
Get to know us! Watch the video below to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.