Job Description & Requirements
MSK Radiologist in Texas
StartDate: 01/03/2023Available Shifts: Full time Pay Rate: $.00
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in musculoskeletal radiology to join its team. This position offers academic opportunities and a desirable quality of life while living and working in a major metro location. Opportunity Highlights
- Practice 100% musculoskeletal radiology
- Opportunities for teaching, research, and leadership
- Assistant professor, associate professor, and full professor positions available
- Extremely light call
Rich in history, culture, and genuine Southern hospitality, San Antonio is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. With plenty of amenities and attractions, including the world-renowned San Antonio River Walk, this city has something for everyone.
- A low cost of living + no state income tax
- A variety of affordable housing options in downtown high-rises, suburban neighborhoods, lakeside homes, and country estates with acreage
- Outstanding public and private schools + multiple colleges and universities
- Exciting events, including NBA games + an annual local rodeo
- An abundance of outdoor recreation + theme parks
- Access to a local international airport
- Medscap e names Texas as one of its "Best Places to Practice"
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Texas and must be board eligible or certified in Musculoskeletal Radiology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Musculoskeletal Radiology, Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Biomedical Imaging, Imaging, Radiology, Musculoskeletal Physician, radiology,, radiology, radiologist