Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us!
LOCATION: Brainerd, MN
Sheridan MN, a CJK Group company, (formerly Bang Printing) started out in central Minnesota's lake area in 1899 as a commercial printer has evolved into one of the nation's leading short- to mid-run book manufacturers is looking for a Network Administrator II. Today, Sheridan MN offers a complete book solution that encompasses printing and binding, fulfillment, eBook conversion, eCommerce solutions, and more-all in-house, all at competitive prices.
The primary role of the Network Administrator II is to oversee the day-to-day administration of Sheridan's computer hardware, software, and network systems. The Network Administrator II will provide technical support to end users and help to implement IT projects and technology initiatives to the business.
The Network Administrator II will manage and maintain Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, MFA, Microsoft Exchange Server, virtual server infrastructure, Microsoft SQL, IIS and other Microsoft and user technologies. They will provide end user support and assist with help desk requests. They will deliver efficiencies by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies. They will maintain various infrastructure hardware including UPS, fiber optic, TOR switches, core Switches and routers. They will manage threat protection services and develop network and system support documentation.
- Minimum 2-year degree in Computer Science related field
- 4+ years of experience working with network operations and system administration
- Strong knowledge and experience with PC hardware, software technology
- Working knowledge of MS Windows 2008 and higher
- Experience in administering, installing and managing servers and clients
- Practical knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Experience with performance monitoring, system tuning and capacity planning
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Flexibility with schedule
- Strong verbal, written communication and organization skills
- Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move computer equipment (up to 50 pounds)
- May require occasional early morning, evening or weekend working hours
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 218-829-2877 or .